Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crafty Cousins

Okay.  I’ve been cluttering up the ol’ family blog with my craft ideas.  I’m addicted to crafting, and I like to keep track of what I’ve done.  But, the family blog isn’t the place for that. 

My cousin, Ashlee, has the same problem.  She is a crafting rock star.  Seriously.  She even got her Bachelor’s Degree in Crafting Awesomeness.  Okay, that isn’t really what it was called, but still.  She is just amazing. 

We’ve both had many people ask us to show them how we’ve made something.  I’ve been asked to give sewing/crafting lessons to several people.  We both have good ideas every now and then.  We’re both frugal and thrifty.  We both alter clothing to make it fit right or last longer.  Neither one of us has time to keep up a craft/tutorial blog, but together, we do.

So, we combined our super powers to create:

frame to match teal and white

So, go check it out.  Today you can learn how to make those fast, cheap, easy Stuffed Thanksgiving Turkeys, the Give Thanks banner, and other fun Thanksgiving kid’s crafts.  If you want to follow us and learn all kinds of crafty awesomeness, then go right ahead!  We’d love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment