Friday, April 8, 2011

Can’t Kick This Chick!!

Five years ago, we moved into the most amazing neighborhood. All of our neighbors helped us move in, came over to introduce themselves with plates of cookies and brownies and kids for my boys to play with. This neighborhood is home. It is warm and welcoming, and houses the most friendly, loving, people in the world.


The Brinkerhoffs are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. They have been wonderful neighbors and great friends. I can honestly say that I love their entire family. I still haven't forgiven them for moving... :)


Their youngest, Tasha, is a firecracker. She is gorgeous. She is spunky. She has the most contagious smile. And she has cancer. Again. Only this time it is Stage IV Melanoma.


She can fight this. She will fight this and she will succeed, but she needs all the prayers, love, donations, and support she can get. Let's do what we can to help her out.


Check out her blog and make a donation at:


Can't Kick This Chick!!


Let’s all remember Tasha this Fast Sunday, too.


Thanks!!!


(Check out my latest blog post here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment