Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kitchen Creations and More...

Celebrate the Domestic Diva in you with a custom handmade fabulous apron!
Even if you can't cook, these aprons are a great way to at least look like you know what you're doing, and to look sexy while you're doing it! :)
..
I am not going to be doing any craft fairs this Christmas.
I've had too much going on with my new baby and my surgery.
Sigh...I do love craft fairs.
..
However, I will be taking custom orders for Christmas.
Want to know what's so great about a custom order?
It's custom!
Just let me know what you want!
..
Here are some samples to chose from:
(click on pictures for larger images) Sophia's Diner.
.
Posie's Kitchen
.
Lucie's Cafe
.
Domestic Diva
.
Country Charm
.
Lucie's Cafe Waist Apron
.
Country Charm Waist Apron
.
Mom and Me
(any one of these apron styles can be made into a Mom and Me set, a Dad and Me set, or just a child sized apron)
.
The Griller
.
Little Chef
.
The Tool Boy

These aprons look much better on you than they do in the pictures!
(I sure miss this girl!)
..
Have a new baby?
Having a new baby?
Need a gift for a baby shower?
How about a Christmas gift for a new mom or a baby?
Check these out:
Tie Tees or Tie Onesies
..
Receiving Blankets with Matching Burp Cloths
.
Custom Washable Diaper Bag Accessories:
Receiving Blanket, Quilted Changing Pad, and Nursing Cover
(I am no longer making the actual diaper bags. Sorry!)
.
Nursing Cover
(back side has a soft flannel pocket for wiping up dribble and keeping track of your nursing pad)
.
Car Seat Cover
(can be made to match the Diaper Bag Accessories)

Prices vary. Shipping costs vary. Discounts for multiple orders.
Please allow four weeks for delivery.
Email me with orders and any questions:
nesloeilatan (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment